Friday, September 26, 2008

Booty Booty Booty Booty Rock'em Everywhere

Alicia and I are the only ones here today. Thats a bad thing. A very bad thing. Why you ask? Because it means today (which is also a Friday) we will most likely goof off all day long! Sweet! I mean we will do SOME work, but with everyone abandoning us I think it is our right to have fun today.

I have a feeling there will be lots of pictures taken today and there will be more then one post about our antics today. It should be good times. Other then the fact that I kinda have an eye head ache right now. Does that make sense?

Anyways.

Plaid!
New Boots

I bought theses boots a while ago (kinda) and have been saving them for fall to come so I can jump around in them. The second I saw them I fell in love and bought them. Might have something to do with the plaid. Not sure.

I showed Chad them when I got them but of course he doesn't remember. I put them on this morning for the first time and what does he say to me. "You look like Napoleon Dynamite". Umm excuse me. His boots were ugly, these are adorable. Then he told me we were having Bass for dinner. Smart ass.


Todays OutfitSexy Boots



So despite what Chad may think these boots are kick ass. For that matter, so is my outfit today. I heart it. But I need more new shoes. All my shoes are old. They need to be replace. I think this calls for a shoe shopping date! PRONTO!
And can someone say random good hair day! I didn't even do anything to it and it curled. Holla.
I am so hearting these boots today.
Someone needs to come with me on a date to buy chuck taylors. Thank you.