Friday, September 26, 2008

Shhh it's almost October

Ok so we didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped this afternoon. After being rather lazy this morning we ended up working our asses off in the warehouse. That and my camera died after three pictures. But what can you do.

Velvet Headband Anyone?

I told Chad last night that after two years of being lazy I was putting my foot down and demanding that we do SOMETHING for Halloween. I'm not saying we have to go on a 12 hour pub crawl or anything big. I mean even a small house party or something. I just need to dress up as someone and I need to drink booze with friends while doing this.

So excited for Warehouse time!

The only problem...I have no idea what to wear. I have no idea who to be. I have zero inspiration. And considering that Chad will not participate what so ever I can't even do a couples theme. None the less I must go as something/someone. Maybe I will go as Alicia. I think I could pull it off.

White Board Attack

I think Chad should go as a Hanging Chad. I mean, it makes sense. Anyways I NEED HALLOWEEN IDEAS. I am so lacking in the halloween inspiration this year. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is planning a party or knows of a party, LET ME KNOW!

Thanks!