Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Steve & Gloria

The Internet broke yesterday. Well our server broke so we couldn't send emails or do anything. It basically made Claudia, Alicia, and I loose our minds. No Internet is like being cut off from the world. Its the saddest thing ever but we were seriously going mental.

Luckily at 3:30 it finally got fixed and we got our fix. You should have seen the excitement on our faces.


The Cabinet
Aww...Love


Party Glasses
Booze for Youze
Glass Ware
Pottery
Appy Plates
Fancy Shot Glasses

This weekend we finally got all the boxes and piles off the floor. Oh the joy that that brought! We also did a bunch of errands returning things and buying things and changing my drivers license and setting things up. It was busy but good.

I can't remember what we did Saturday night. I don't think we ate dinner until 8:30 that night, we were so late with everything. Doing dishes at 10:30 is not fun. Chad ate so much food I thought he was going to explode. Then we finished off a bottle or wine. Just like in the old days.

Tradition
Milk, Eggs & Nix
Skillet
Cookin'
Sunday Morning
Morning Chad!

Sunday morning we got up early and I made pancakes (best.wife.ever). After lunch we went and did more buying and returning. I got the new Sex in the City DVD even though I still haven't seen the movie yet, but I figured its something I, as a woman in fashion, should own.

We then purchased a new fancy TV for the bedroom. It's nicer then the one in the living room, but it was on sale (Thank you Bay Days!) We get to pick it up on the 15th. I AM SO EXCITED. I have always wanted a TV in my bedroom.

The majority of the stuff we had to return went to the Bay or Home Outfitters which as we all know is a part of the HBC group of companies. Meaning, that every time you bring stuff back you get your money back on an HBC gift card. After returning all that we did and combining the amount on that card with the other gift cards we got as wedding presents we had an unfathomable amount to spend. We bought the TV and a few other things and still have enough money to replace a few items in the kitchen and then some. Its exciting but ridiculous at the same time. I can't wait to spend it all.

A Spot of Tea
Spotty Bowls
Denby! <3

We were finally able to figure out all the Denby and return the things we had extras of. I was so happy to finally put it all away and have the ability to stare at its beauty. I even served Sundays dinner on the plates just to prove to Chad that I am not scared to use them. I just can't get over their beauty. Having them sit in our fancy cabinet fulfills a life long dream. They make me happy.

Denby Dinner
Random Sausage Dinner

The last thing that needs to be set up is the new microwave and microwave shelf. You see when I opened all the presents and put them all away I put the mixer out on the counter like most people do, but in order to do this I had to put away Chads 'beautiful' display of jars filled with pasta. This did NOT sit well with him so he wants to rearrainge the whole kitchen just to have his pasta jars go back where they belong. This means creating a shelf beside the stove to house the microwave, putting the mixer where the microwave was, and putting his pasta in its rightful spot.

At least this is motivating him to get on this little project of his. Thats what he spent all of yesterday and last night doing. He is insane.