Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5 Smelly Minutes

I actually have a million things I could be doing right now but instead I have decided to not do them and blog for 5 minutes. Because that makes sense.

Its 10:20 and I am still so freaking cold that my hands find it hard to type. I'm been sitting on them trying to warm them up but the blue dye from my new jeans are turning them blue, which only makes them look like I am dying from coldness.

My cold sore looks more ghastly today but the medicine is helping it along quite a bit. I pray to God it goes away in time for the banquet.

I had a dentist appt. scheduled for 7am tomorrow morning but because of the cold sore I had it postponed until Halloween. A little weird yes. I mean who goes to the dentist on Halloween the candy eating fest of the year? But its way better then having to get up at 6 just to be at the dentist at 7. I don't know why I booked it so early. I really was not thinking.

Is it weird that two years ago this time Chad and I basically started dating and two years later we are married!? Its so crazy when you think about it.

Ok Lining and Binding are calling my name. Hopefully I will be able to take off my winter coat by 11am.

Later.