Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cold Sore Explosion

Strawberry Daiquiri
Thinkin in his brain

The left side of the inside of my nose has been feeling funny that last few days and so assuming it was a cold sore I jumped on it with some Abreva. This morning I woke up with the right side of my nose engulfed in a rather large cold sore. Sweet! I'm pretty excited about it!

I bought this cool looking address book the other night at Chapters and decided to fill it in with addresses from our wedding invite list last night. Chad thought it was the biggest waste of time because he prefers to do everything digitally, but I've always wanted to have an address book full of friends and family. The only thing I am missing from everyone is their phone numbers.

I think we are super close to figuring out our halloween costumes, but I am not giving away any clues. If we do the easier one I've already got everything set. If we do the harder on I've got to get my butt in gear for it. I've got so many ideas rolling in my head now.

Ahhh my stupid cold sore is driving me nuts!

I have to go back to the bank for the 3rd time todays because people are stupid. I went there weeks ago to change all my account info with my new last name and address and all that so I could get new cards and I wait and waited and nothing happed. I phoned them up and they had no record of a change occuring or anything. SO frustrating. I swear the lady I gave my info to was not even paying attention. Anyways, they said for me to go back to the bank and re submit all my info. So I did that yesterday but they required some info from Chad since his name is on the account as well. I have to go back today with the rest of the info so HOPEFULLY this can all get changed over and I can finally have cards that say the right last name. You would not believe how much trouble I have had over the past few weeks with using my original cards and then people wanting to see my drivers license and not having the names match. Its such a pain. Once I get that done I will have to figure out why none of my other cards have been changed yet even though I sent in request forms weeks ago. This is such a pain.

The tip of my middle finger is freezing. Is that normal?