Friday, October 31, 2008

You enable my laziness. Have a great weekend.

I went to the dentist this morning and they scraped and picked at my teeth so badly that 6 hours later my teeth and jaw are still in a crazy amount of pain, so much so that it has now given me a huge headache. AH RAGE. I am so not happy at this moment in time. I will however, try and get over my issues to bring you a decent post.

Wednesday night Matt and I went out for his birthday. We went to this sushi place right beside the apt. - Isami Sushi - that a friend from highschool owns (I think). I've never been but my brother always talks about it. The food ended up being super yummi. I didn't know what half the stuff on the menu was so Matt ordered everything and we shared. It was all amazing and you could tell the place was popular because people were constantly coming in and out.


The Birthday Boy
Happy B-Dizzle Matt!

Me
"Don't piss me off"

Deep Fried Tofu
Deep fried Tofu

Seared Tuna
Seared Tuna

Shrimp Salad
Shrimp Salad

Tuna & Scallop
Scallop & Tuna Rolls

California Rolls
California Roll

Matt on the phone
Talkin' business

Half Eaten

"I'm Full"

After dinner we walked over to Metrotown and did a bit of shopping. I bought Chad 7 ties from the Bay because I am crazy and might have a slight obsession with ties. Anyways they were all on sale (but still expensive) and I used the Bay card we still have with money on it from the wedding. Clearly I got really excited and went a bit over board, but they came to about $200 which I thought was a great deal because the ties ran from $45 - $65 regular price. Chad liked some but wasn't too impressed with all of them. I think I am just going to have to force him to wear them anyways, because I love them ALL.

Ties
So in love with these ties.

Ties
Last night Dario & Marlee came over. They boys watched the PPV and we girls went to Zellers to pick up some things for our Party of 5 tonight. Actually I think its a party of 6 but none the less. Everything that was Halloween was on sale - SCORE - and I got really excited with buying Halloween themed bowls and napkins. I will have to take pictures of it all.
I bought Chad and myself suspenders for our costumes. I think I am actually just going to start wearing suspenders because really, they are cool and I want to bring them back into fashion.
We aren't going crazy tonight. There it too much Italian Business going on this weekend that we have to go to/help out at and there is no sense in being hung over tomorrow because we will regret it greatly.
Happy Halloween Heathens!