Monday, October 20, 2008

You're worth more than this

I remember those days. Dark and cloudy and depressing. Lonely and sad.

One of my best friends is going through a break up. She is devastated and everything she is going through reminds me of the dark days post break ups. The worst feelings in the world. Feeling like you are in this sink hole that you will never get out of. I know the feelings all to well.

I wish there was something I could do to make all the pain go away. I've been thinking about her situation from the moment I got word there was something wrong. I can't stop thinking about it.

Sense and Sensibility was on last night. I caught it at the point when Willoughby breaks Marianne's heart. I couldn't help but relate that to the current situation. My heart sank.

This whole thing is making me feel really down and its not even me who is going through it. Its like I'm having sympathy pains. Every time I hear from her I want to cry.

Maybe I'm just being over dramatic but my heart is just breaking for her.