Thursday, November 27, 2008

I love you cause your deuces are wild. And I am not referring to bowl movements.

Knit
Neck Line

I put some yogurt in a container this morning and added some granola to it. Then I forgot about it. Now the granola is soggy. I'm eating it anyways. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

I feel defeated by work today therefore I am being lazy. They say they aren't being petty but I can see right through it. I mean really, your going to be like this after I maned up and volunteered to pick up a giant pile of dog crap outside your front door because no one else would? Well, if you are going to be this way I guess I can too. I can't wait to see the reactions on their face when I say 'Oh yea, by the way, I'm going to Italy for a month...see you!'. Although I probably won't have to have that conversation with them for another 6 months.

Changes are going on in the office, though I have been told my job is secure. I'm not too worried about it. They will always need someone to order their zippers. The vibe in here is weird though. People don't know how to communicate. I emailed someone to confirm something and instead of them discussing it with me back they discussed it with Claudia and told her to tell me. Yes, because that makes a lot of sense. Now two other people have come up to me to talk to me about this thing instead of the original person. I just have to shake my head at the whole thing.

I've been spending the day reading old posts. That can be a scary thing so I only read posts during the years when Chad existed. I know those posts are safe. Sometimes when I read them I make myself laugh and then Chad makes fun of me for laughing at myself. I'm clearly my number 1 fan. My mom tells me, however, that I have a lot of spelling mistakes in my posts. I apologize profusely.

If I were to read this post out to you right now it would be done in a very depressing and monotone voice.

My favorite colour is Grey.

I gave Chad The Gum Thief to read. Its one of my favorite books. He says when he read it he laughed because the book is exactly like me. He understands why I like it. Its weird and depressing. Ha.

I love you Bethany. I love you Roger.