Friday, November 14, 2008

I need to get my eyebrows done

It's 4:00 on a Friday and I am fading fast.

I have to rush home to hopefully dinner on the table.

Then its Scotch Fest time. Yes its that time of year again. My 3rd visit to the house of Scotch. A bunch of the guys were suppose to join us but tickets sold out before they got the chance. So its just Chad, Pat & Me. And I don't even drink Scotch, so its kind of a waste. OH WELL. I'm their DD which is the most important thing.

I am hating my face right now, but just the right side. I don't understand where this came from. I feel really ugly every time I look in the mirror. Sorry, its just really pissing me off.

YAWN. Omg I am so exhausted for some reason. Physically, mentally. I just want to sleep.

My hair is all over the play. I look like a drugged out model. Its got a very odd consistency hap pening. I wish you could see it. I ve been obsessingly cutting off all the blond hairs.

Yesterday I was requested to work with Alicia to put together some outfits for our website. You know that just turned into us having way to much fun. We got the job done but not with out goofing off a bit. I mean what do you expect. Here is the result...


Misery
Excuse me?
Is it ok?
Belt Fixing
Jealous Pat?
Of me
Full Length
Le Sigh
Hummm
Oh My!
Handless
Back Side
Tucked In
From the Side
Strip
Picture Time
Bottoms
Quick Fix

I feel gross and I can't figure out if thats because I am starving or if its because of the fruit source bar I ate. It looked a little funky but maybe thats what it is suppose to look like. How should I know.
Chad is ignoring me for Pat and Guitar Hero. Damn him.