Friday, December 19, 2008

Stop Coughing

I've been too distracted. I'm spending too much time actually working instead of blogging. And then when I get the chance to blog I spend it fixing up the new one instead of paying attention to the old one. Oh well.
Tough
I guess I'll take a little Christmas break and come back fresh and clean for the new year. I don't have many days off over the next two weeks, but I will have enough to hopefully relax and hang out with the fam, so posting will be down to a minimum.
The Ciavarros
Tonight we are going out on a double date with Alicia and Adam. We want to go to Baci but apparently they are having 5 million Christmas Parties there tonight so it might be too busy. We've got a back up plan though. So excited for dinner with friends!!!
The Ciavarros
Alicia and I have eaten so much chocolate today. I'm actually getting sick of it. We are the only ones here and have been stuffing our faces off with all the free food in the lunch room. This is why I love Christmas time.
Trevor Linden Night
I actually can't believe its Christmas already. I remember thinking about it LAST year, what it would be like, our first Christmas as a married couple and now here it is. Crazy.
Bundled Up
I have to clean up my desk a little bit here. There crap everywhere.
Sky Train Chad
Alicia saw our little mouse friend in the lunch room today. She freaked out but not overly girl freak out. Since then I have had to accompany her every time she wants to go to the warehouse. Its kinda cute. Awww poor Alicia!
Trevor Linden Night
Trevor Linden night was amazing. It was really cool that we were able to be apart of it. It was even better to see our team pull off a win live! It was Chad and my first hockey game together. I learned that you can not talk to him when they are playing. Even more so when they are on TV. It was quite amusing.
Trevor Linden Night
Ok this post is a complete disaster of rambles. I gotta go.

Trevor Linden Night