Saturday, December 06, 2008

I'm at a party

There is lots of food. But its suppose to be that way. I'm Italian. I must over feed. Its in my blood. I actually didn't make everything I planned on making. There is a 1kg block of brie cheese still in the fridge. I think we started this too late so people aren't as hungry. Mental note for next year. Marlee brought lots of food too so that's good. I was worried cause the ppl who said they would bring food had to cancel so i thought we would run out be we didnt. holla.

Alicia. I miss you. Melissa. I miss you. WISH YOU GUYS WERE HERE.

Plus every one else who couldn't make it. ITS NOT LIKE I LOVE YOU LESS BECAUSE I AM NOT GIVING YOU A SPECIFIC SHOUT OUT. I just promised those two I would.

Its really loud in here. I lost my drink. I've got too much to do to worry about it.

Everything went as planned. We decorated everything with lots of time to spare. We have lots of tree decorations but not enough house decorations. That will change tomorrow tho. Score.

I really need some chapstick.

There is christmas music on in the background and rap on the computer. Its confusing.

I forgot what I was going to say. Demis interuppted me.

My hair is amazing tonight. I love straightening irons.

Ok I gotta go.

Bi love.