Friday, December 05, 2008

Is it 8pm yet?

Computer Boy
Hi There
Figure Me Out

He comes home tonight!

I'm not picking him up at the airport. I figured there is no point wasting gas and fighting rush hour traffic when the government can pay for his Taxi ride home. I know that this is like blasphemy because I ALWAYS pick him up from the airport but I have so much to do tonight for the party tomorrow that it just doesn't make any sense. Had I stayed home today and gotten stuff done then I would have gladly driven out there tonight. Alas, this is not the case. I did find out however, that he has purchased an early Christmas gift for me which, I am led to believe, costs more then all the Christmas gifts hes bought me to date! Ohhh what could it be??? I'm so damn excited. I LOVE PRESENTS!

Tonight I need to go home and do the following...

  1. Buy the rest of the ingredients for the amazing appys I'm making for tomorrow.
  2. Start preping all the appys I'm making for tomorrow.
  3. Finish painting the other sides of the doors.
  4. Start taking all the Christmas decorations out of the boxes.
  5. Possibly clean the bathroom?

Tomorrow we have to put up the tree and decorate that. Move all the furniture to fit the tree and have enough space for people to sit and mingle at the infamous 'Make Love to my Balls' Party. Clean up the disaster that will be a result of all the decorating. Do some major floor cleaning. Finish up all the appys, and try not to look stressed and tired and disaster-like for the party! Yay! These tasks are very daunting to me right now and I wish I was at home starting them all.

I felt super gross when I woke up yesterday morning. I had a very sore throat and just a feeling of over all grossness. I contemplated staying home but then I remembered that we were all going out for lunch because a co-worker is going on maternity leave so I figured I should show up for that. I made a plan that I would go to work and try and finish a bunch of stuff in case I was worse today and then I wouldn't feel so bad about staying home because I would know all my work is done. So I worked my butt off yesterday and got a bunch of stuff out and then I woke up this morning not feeling as gross. So here I am with all my work done for the day and its 9am.

No ones here today and those who are are leaving at lunch time. This will be the most painfully drawn out day yet. I should be at home doing stuff.

Oh yea. I promise to live blog tomorrow during the party like I did last year. Not that anyone really cares anymore. BUT I CARE.