Monday, December 08, 2008

I've worn these jeans 3 days in a row

Corky

I'm not going to blog about the party. I don't have time today and I didn't upload my pictures yet. Patz got them on facebook and hopefully he will post them on flickr so I can show you all how to make love to a Christmas Ornament.

The weekend was busy and I've been feeling under the weather for a while now so I was pretty much exhausted last night. Chad as well since he hasn't caught up on sleep yet from Ottawa.

The place is a disaster because we had to move a bunch of stuff for the party and then we were out all day yesterday and nothing has been put back. There is also a huge stack of serving dishes that need to be washed at some point tonight. That and floor is disgusting. Such a pigsty.

We are going to the Reef tonight for Claudia & Alicia's birthday. I have to help Alicia finish these signs and then we are off to enjoy a plate of Plantain Chips & Johnny Cakes!

Bet your jealous!!!