Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowed In

So its Christmas Eve and we are basically snowed in. Everything that was suppose to happen today has been canceled, but instead of feeling disappointed I am completely content. It gives me the perfect excuse to sit at home and relax.

Chad has been outside for 2 hours shoveling snow. The odd thing is he actually enjoys it so hes having fun out there. Though I am sure his feet are soaking wet since he is only wearing runners.

Tonight is Midnight mass and is the whole reason why I joined my uncle choir and have been practicing every week. We went to the church last night for one more practice and the parking lot was a disaster. Nothing had been cleared from the last snow storm. My uncle phoned my mom this morning and said all the streets around the church are a disaster. He doesn't know if mass tonight will go through. Kind of puts a hitch in things but I guess all we can do is wait and see.

We are suppose to drive out to White Rock tonight, after mass, so more like 1:00 in the morning. We are spending Christmas morning with Chads moms side of the family. It's one of Chads favorite traditions so come hell or high water we will be there. I'm really looking forward to it so I hope we can make it out there. Chad calls my car 'The Snow Cat' so he thinks we can make it. The only tricky parts with be the side streets of course.

Moms all freaking out because all of her plans are ruined. Not to mention Steven went to Greece for Christmas from Turkey and hasn't called her at all. The last time she heard from him was Sunday when he arrived.

Ah well...Young and the Restless is on and I haven't seen it in so long so I am so lost. I think Eva from ANTM is on here. I need to figure out what the new story line is. There are so many new characters.

Here are some pictures from today...


Snow Boots
Eating Snow
Trying to get up 1
Taking a Break
Trees
Shovel Boy
Making Snow Angels
Icicles
Cristmas Eve Snow
Cristmas Eve Snow