Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Technicians aren't supposed to say anything

Sunday Night

Matt came over for dinner last night. We'll technically we both met at my moms house and she made us dinner. It was good times with my Dad bashed Britney Spears and my Mom telling stories about her works Secret Santa. It was quite enjoyable.

After dinner we accompanied the parentals to Shoppers Drug Mart because for some reason we always like joining them on adventures. I bought some make up and sang to Matt as he looked at me annoyingly. My mom had to mail the 4 billion Thank You cards from the wedding. A bunch had to go over seas and so she had to weigh them or something. Anyways, it caused a giant line up behind her.

Cars

We didn't do anything else after that. Matt hopped on the skytrain and I went home to wrap Christmas presents. I watched Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood and cried again. That show always makes me cry I don't know why. I love them despite the way they dumped their Ex's to be together.

Tonight I have a bunch of things to do. I figured I would invite Pat along for the ride since hes at home doing nothing and I have a feeling if I go home I will end up watching hours of TV and won't be motivated to do anything. I'm always that way in the evenings, especially if its dark out, which it already is at 4:30.

Street Lights

Chad told Pat to keep his Jew Mitts off of me. Aww. Jew Mitts! I wonder what they would look like? They sound cute. Probably made out of a fuzzy blue fabric with a Star of David on them. Aww fuzzy mitts!

I talked to Chad a bit this afternoon before he headed off to the Pub for dinner. I wish I was with him because it would be a vacation for me unlike it being work for him. Plus, I love snow.

Busy Streets

I think I am going to make us pasta for dinner, but with a cream cheese sauce and maybe some mushrooms and zucchini. Sounds tasty and now I am drooling. I'm sure Pat will take pictures of everything. People should hang out at the apt. more around dinner. I always make good food. Promise.

Tonight I need to go to Costco to buy stuff for Saturday. I need to re-paint the doors again and hopefully stain some wood. Clean the bathroom and maybe sweep the floors. Bring all the Christmas stuff up and start to figure out the lay out of everything. And then maybe I will have a shower and cuddle up in blankets to watch TV. Alone that is, not with Pat silly.

Rain Drops

The heater smells like its burning something. I think that's my key to go home.

Pictures are from Sunday night waiting to pick up Claudia to go to the work Christmas Party. Just so you know.

Theres Alicia