Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wall Nut Chest Nut

Life is in full swing. I still haven't really had a chance to recoup from the party on Saturday. Every night this week is jam packed with things going on and it leaves me coming home late and crawling into bed at 9 so I can get extra sleep. Screw all the messes on the floor. Ha.

We got up early on Saturday to start all the decorating, which in reality didn't take us that long at all. We have an over abundance of Christmas Tree ornaments because last year I went wild and bought 3 boxes worth at Ikea. The idea was to fill bowls with ornaments, which I did, but I still have a bunch left over. I like our tree to be filled with ornaments that mean something rather then a whole bunch of coloured balls. Ideally I would have a mix of both - meaningless coloured ornaments and fun things that we've made or got as gifts over the years. Currently we have too many balls. Sorry of my life.


Disaster Zone
Tree Fluffer
Balls


We always thought we had too many Christmas decorations over all, but when we put everything up on Saturday it actually turned out to be the opposite. We have a gift card to Pier 1 and I think we are going to go buy some Christmas house decorations. Chads mom got some cute stuff there so I wanna check out what they have.

Over all the party was good. Everyone brought something so we had plenty of drinks and food and sweet things. Everyone made love to their balls exceptionally well, as you will see in the pictures. It was a fun night that left us somewhat exhausted by the end of it.


Mood Lighting
Girl Time
Beer Boy
Wino Ciavarro
Crazies
Everyone
Boys Around


Sunday we spent the day at Chad grandmas house celebrating her birthday. After what felt like very little sleep and relaxation we headed out to South Surrey where all the girls did crafts and the boys all entertained themselves until dinner time. Chad went out and bought the rest of the gifts for the family so now we are totally done shopping for Christmas! Chads mom and I made beaded stars and my mom, who joined in on the fun, made some other ornaments with the kids.

I only made two things because I was feeling down right icky and the lack of sleep from the night before was hitting me hard. I basically almost passed out on the couch with a glass of wine in my hand. A class act if you ask me.

Scotch
White Chocolate Munchies
Rice Krispy Squares & Fudge
Cup Cakes
Bacon & Spinach Dip
Stuffed Mushrooms
Food Table

Dinner was good though and we showed everyone our wedding pictures on DVD. By the time we left it was 9 and both Chad and I were ready to fall asleep. I had the worst headache and my throat was not co-operating what so ever. When we got home I didn't even bother attempting to clean up the disaster from the night before and instead watched a Dateline NBC special on Charles Manson. Much more entertaining then cleaning up.

Monday night we went to the Reef for Claudia & Alicias belated birthday. I don't know how I feel about the Reed anymore. I mean every time I think about going there I drool with excitement, and then I get there and I stuff my face with plantain chips and then I think to myself 'I need to take a break from the plantain chips'. I dunno is that weird? Does that even make any sense?

Happy!
Plantain Chops
Spinich & Artichoke Dip
Johnny Cakes
Thumbs Up
Dinner Time
My Meal

Speaking of drooling I'm pretty sure I soaked my pillow case last night. But I can't remember if it was a dream or not. Humm...

TONIGHT IS COSTCO NIGHT!

Make Love To My Balls 08

Patz Post with the official pictures