Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome to a perfect Sunday

Beautiful Trees
Christmas Card
Me
Chad
Under the Trees
Snow Kicker
A Perfect Sunday


Its been snowing all day and all night. The roads aren't that crazy but I still don't want to go outside. I've already been out this morning.

We've spent the majority of the day cuddled up on the couch with blankets watching TV and surfing the web.

I plan on reading lots later on. Am so looking forward to that. Going to book mark some good recipes and try them out over the next few weeks.

I love today. I love not moving. I love doing whatever it is I want to do. Its so comfy and cozy. Chads going to light a fire and we are going to eat some pasta and its going to be a perfect night cuddled with a book and my boos.

I'm working Monday and Tuesday and then have the rest of the week off. I'm going to eat it up. Tubbing on Christmas Eve. Breakfast and Dinners on Christmas Day. Shopping at 8am on Boxing Day. Godfather Watching on Saturday and Family dinner eating on Sunday.

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!